FWC Missions
 
  Family Worship Center is committed to missions and missionaries.
 
Peg McMunn oversees our missions programs. As an individual, Peg is committed to missions as well and stands behind what she believes by going on, and overseeing, missions trips herself.
If you would like to contact Peg, please click here.

Missions Donation: (If your donation is for a specific missionary, please enter their name below)
   *Amount
$
Missionary:
*97.1% of the donated amount will go directly to the missionary you select. The other 2.9% is the cost of the credit card transaction from the credit card company.
 
 
HOME  |  ABOUT US  |  EVENTS  |  MEDIA  |  DEVOTIONAL  |  MISSIONS  |  CONTACT  |  SITE MAP

Family Worship Center | 1000 Troxel Rd, Lansdale  PA  19446 | 215-361-2431
©2009 Family Worship Center. All Rights Reserved
a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization


 
designed & hosted by Net Thing, Inc
programmed and maintained by Dale Pringle of Moziad